Total Connectivity for the Skilled Professional Who Refuses to Compromise
The XPR 7000e Series radios connect you completely to make seamless voice and data an everyday reality. Bluetooth lets you talk and work freely without wires in the way. Bluetooth data enables you to send real-time information back to the office immediately. Integrated GPS tracks mobile workers and assets and text messaging simplifies communication when voice isn’t feasible. With integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, amped-up audio, double the energy efficiency, a water-tight body and intuitive accessories, the XPR 7000e Series has everything you need to excel.
The MOTOTRBO XPR 7000e Series is a family of DMR-standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates, and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on XPR 7000e Series radios summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen, and can initiate a call for assistance. The radio is tested tough to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. It won’t let you down.
Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data
Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
UText messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology delivers up to 29 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
What’s New In The Next-Generation XPR 7550e Radios
- Integrated Wi-Fi®
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Better Battery Life (Up to 29 Hours)
- Better Range (Up to 8%)
- Better Waterproofing (IP68)
- Enhanced Audio Quality
- Improved Expandability
- Integrated Accelerometer for Optional Man Down
- Indoor Location Tracking
- Over-The-Air Software Updates
Motorola XPR 7550e Features
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Day/Night Mode on Display: This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe (UL): Certified as intrinsically safe by UL approvals when purchased and equipped with an UL battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Large, Full-color Display: Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Direct Mode and Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
Motorola XPR 7550e Models
Wi-Fi Capable Models:
- AAH56JDN9WA1_N 136-174 MHz 5 Watts, 1000 Channels
- AAH56RDN9WA1_N 403-512 MHz 4 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Motorola XPR 7550e models include:
- For ENABLED Models, IMPRES Li-Ion IP68 3000T (PMNN4493A, includes Belt Clip PMLN7008A)
- For CAPABLE Models, IMPRES Li-Ion IP68 2100T (PMNN4491A, includes Belt Clip PMLN7008A)
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger (WPLN4232)
- UHF or VHF Antenna
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two-Year Warranty
- One Year Service from the Start-LITE