Slim and Powerful with the Features Needed Most to Manage Best
Here’s what’s new in these next-generation radios:
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Over-the-air software updates
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Indoor location tracking
- Integrated accelerometer for optional Man Down
- Upgraded audio for greater clarity at high volume
- Improved expandability
- Increased UHF transmitter power for greater range
The MOTOTRBO SL 7000e Series is a family of DMR-standard slim and light portable radios that connects you with sophistication. Pocket- sized and with a smooth outline, the radios feature a full keypad and five-line color screen with customizable display schemes. A built-in vibrate function alerts you quietly when you need to be discreet, and a comprehensive range of audio accessories allows you to stay connected without disturbing your customers.
With a clear user interface designed to support productivity applications such as Work Order Ticketing, the SL 7000e Series helps your staff make the most of their work day. Voice Announcement and Text-to-Speech features allow you to monitor radio settings and text communications hands-free, and sophisticated scan functions keep you in touch with many teams at once.
With integrated voice and data, the SL 7000e Series delivers operations-critical connectivity. Bluetooth® lets you talk without wires, while also enabling precise indoor location-tracking. Powerful audio and advanced noise cancellation ensure your call is heard, even in noisy environments, and 280-character text messaging simplifies complex communications. Integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates.
SL 7550e Features
- Dual internal speakers deliver loud, clear audio quality.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Contoured push-to-talk button provides comfort and is easy to access.
- Four-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels (supports up to 1,000 channels).
- Three programmable option buttons for quick access to frequently used features; ability to program up to nine of your favorite features into a single programmable button; also supports emergency call.
- Audio connector port supports discreet wired audio accessories (wireless Bluetooth® audio also available).
- Built-in photosensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing in all types of conditions; special “day/night mode” changes screen and illuminates icons to make them clear and readable in varying light conditions.
- Large, high-definition, five-line, color display offers high clarity and resolution.
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Innovative antenna design optimizes range performance.
- Direct Mode and Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
Motorola SL 7550e Models
The Motorola SL 7550e is available in the following models:
Wi-Fi Enabled Models
- AAH81QCN9TA2AN 403-470 MHz, 3 Watts, 1000 Channels
- AAH81TCN9TA2AN 450-512 MHz, 3 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Motorola SL 7550e models include:
- BT100x 2300T mAh Li-Ion Battery (PMNN4468)
- Micro USB Charger, Non-Vehicular (PMPN4009)
- Pre-Installed UHF 438-470MHz (PMAE4077), UHF2 450-490MHz (PMAE4091) Antenna
- Carry Holder (PMLN5956)
- Quick Reference Guide/Safety Booklet
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Service from the Start-LITE