Integrated Data: Your Voice Just Got A Lot Stronger
The MOTOTRBO XPR 5000e Series is a family of DMR standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates, and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The quick access buttons on XPR 5000e Series radios can summon help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. A range of safe driving accessories allow your workers to communicate hands-free, and Text-to-Speech technology helps your drivers keep their eyes on the road.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. XPR 5000e Series radios are also ideal as a dispatch solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
What’s New In The Next-Generation XPR 5550e Radios:
- Integrated Wi-Fi®
- Over-the-Air Software Updates
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Indoor Location Tracking
Motorola XPR 5550e Features
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Large, Full-color Display: Enhanced 4-line display features a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Day/night Display Mode: Day mode displays improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight, while night mode makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
Bluetooth Data: Share real-time information by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down.
- Text Messaging: Send update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio: Enables connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications.
- Emergency Button: Orange P4 button can be optionally programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Direct Mode & Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
Motorola XPR 5350e Models
Wi-Fi Enabled Models
- AAM28JQN9WA1_N 136-174 MHz, 25-45 Watts, 1000 Channels
- AAM28QPN9WA1_N 403-470 MHz, 25-45 Watts, 1000 Channels
- AAM28TRN9WA1_N 450-512 MHz, 1-40 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Mororola XPR 5350e Models Include:
- Compact Microphone (RMN5052)
- Low Profile Bracket (RLN6469A)
- 10-foot Power Cable (HKN4191)
- Radio Operation Quick Reference Cards and Safety Manual with Quick
- Reference Guides
- Two-Year Warranty
- One Year Service from the Start-LITE